We are able to print your number plate on site whilst you wait.
The Law states that there is certain proof and documentation that we need to see in order to print your number plate. You will need original proof of identification (list A) and proof of entitlement (list B)
You must be able to proove your identity, address and entitlement so if the two options you choose from the lists below do not contain your address you may be asked to provide a third form of identification containing your address.
Proof of Identity:
- A driving licence
- A passport
- Log book
Proof of Entitlement:
- A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C) (Please be aware only the new red V5C Certificates are accepted and not the old blue Certificates)
- The tear- off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
- A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
- A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
- A Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)
- A Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
- An Authorisation Certificate (V948) from DVLA Local Office with official DVLA stamp